LOGIC COMPACT® 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY LAST?
The Logic Compact Electronic Cigarette (“Logic Compact” or “device”) comes with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
JTI Canada Tech Inc. (“Logic”) only warrants Logic Compact against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from date of retail purchase from www.logicvapes.ca and from authorized Logic Compact retailers by the original purchaser (this “Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers. Please visit www.logicvapes.ca for a list of authorized Logic Compact retailers.
WHAT WILL LOGIC DO?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 1 year warranty period, Logic will, at its discretion, either: (1) repair the defect; (2) exchange the device for a new one; or (3) offer reimbursement which could be in the form of a voucher or gift card towards a purchase or for monetary value. Except as stated herein, Logic makes no other express warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
1. Logic Compact Pods themselves are not covered by this Limited Warranty;
2. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, exposure to the elements (such as freezing temperatures), or other external causes;
3. Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), sand, food, dirt or similar substances, or unusual or extreme thermal or environmental conditions;
4. Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use, as described in the Logic Compact User Guide and other documentation, notably by operating the device not in accordance with safety instructions and warnings outlined in the documentation;
5. A device or part thereof that has been modified to alter functionality or capability;
6. Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by Logic or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by Logic but where usage thereof was outside of normal, permitted or intended use;
7. Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
8. Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine; and
9. Normal performance degradation of batteries. Please contact Logic Customer Care for more information on battery degradation. In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
HOW DO YOU GET SERVICE?
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
1. Review this Limited Warranty to confirm that your device is warranted hereunder.
2. Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service is provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
3. It is recommended that, soon after purchase and prior to submitting a request for warranty support and for your convenience, you record the date of retail purchase and device serial number as both are needed to establish the start and end dates of the Limited Warranty.
4. If no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to Logic at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start and end dates will be determined by the date of device manufacture using the device serial number.
5. Contact Logic Customer Care to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
1. Logic Customer Care may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos, and may attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
2. All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to Logic before a replacement device will be provided.
3. Depending on your geography, you may be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the device to Logic.
4. Logic strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. Logic is not responsible for the loss or damage of the device during shipping if sent by you.
5. The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and Logic may require pre-payment of shipping charges before it returns such devices.
6. Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement may be subject to age verification. Logic will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers who provide proof of legal age to purchase the device, when requested.
7. Logic additionally reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if it believes that such warranty claim is fraudulent or designed to avoid the restrictions relating to the sale of Logic. In the event your warranty claim is expired, your only option is to request assistance by contacting Logic via our consumer helpline or email address.
8. Logic reserves the right to change the terms of this Limited Warranty without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
CAN I RETURN MY DEVICE FOR REFUND?
Logic Compact will not be refunded by Logic. Refunds of devices purchased through an authorized Logic Compact retailer may only be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device, subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF LOGIC’S AND YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Not applicable to residents of the Province of Québec: In no event shall Logic be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience.
2. In no event shall Logic be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
3. Not applicable to residents of the Province of Québec: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
4. Logic is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.
The fight against unauthorized and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to quality and service by Logic. Logic advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While Logic would like to help the victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes. In the case where we have a good faith belief that warranty claims are the result of counterfeit devices, we may reject such warranty claims, in our sole discretion.
LOGIC CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact Logic Customer Care may be contacted at: 1-800-363-0490.